Skip to Content
Post- MicroNeedling Treatment Instructions
In order to achieve the best results from your Micro Needling treatment we ask that you read and understand the following instructions. I will review these instructions at the end of your treatment.
- Your recovery time will be influenced by how aggressive a treatment you’ve received and your individual skin’s response, but you should expect between1-4 days.
- Sun Exposure: Avoid direct sun for 3-5 days.
- Sun Block is mandatory if outside and should be reapplied every 2 hours. Physical Sunblock is recommended.
- Waxing/Laser treatments: Avoid for 2 weeks.
- Facial Treatments: Avoid for 2 weeks.
- Exercise or swimming: It is recommended that hot showers, baths, hot-tubs and saunas are avoided for about two weeks after Micro Needling as well. Avoid for 24 hours (Do not want to sweat).
- No Exfoliating Products,Vitamin C, Retin-A, Astringents, Acids, or products containing alcohol/fragrance for 3 days.
- NO Make-up for 24 hours. It is recommended to use mineral makeup after that time.
- Increase water intake to include at least 8 glasses.
- Wash treated area with gentle cleanser 3 days post treatment. Do NOT use washcloths as that can irritate your skin.
- DO NOT PICK AT SKIN!